BlueBolt is looking to hire a Project Manager that can quickly grasp highly complex requests and craft creative approaches to digital content and commerce solutions that effectively meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. Well-versed in big picture thinking, this person is also comfortable dealing with uncomfortable situations that require transparency. Experienced with complex implementations and requirements, the right candidate will know how to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and steer the team to success. They must possess an effortless communication style that conveys curiosity, humility, and confidence.
- Work in partnership with clients to understand, analyze and prioritize goals; develop overall project plan and timeline, including various streams of work to achieve project goals and create well-defined user stories with acceptance criteria
- Manage multiple streams of work, including back & front-end development, integrations, creative design, and requirements definition.
- Effectively manage internal BlueBolt delivery team, along with frequent collaboration with Client stakeholders.
- Manage BlueBolt and Client deliverables & timelines.
- Collaborate with internal team and clients to prioritize the roadmap and champion the features which will provide the most value to all stakeholders
- Manage a portfolio of clients in different stages of project delivery and prioritize user stories based on individual client roadmaps
- Manage project forecasts along with the budget and ensure that they are consistently updated. Provide, at minimum, weekly status reports on timeline, budget, completed, and upcoming tasks.
- Monitor threats, risks and opportunities that might affect the success of projects and own accountability for the overall solution
- Stay well-informed about clients’ business initiatives to conceptualize features that achieve their objectives
- Assist team to develop test plans, user scenarios and test conditions to ensure that the expected results meet functional and user experience requirements
- Participate in testing for quality assurance and user acceptance
- Provide digital strategy and leadership to the BlueBolt team and clients
- 4 – 6 years of experience in a client-facing role at a digital marketing, web or software development organization and/or consulting background. Strong preference for eCommerce experience.
- Experience working with local and remote development team
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including design, marketing, and development, to execute on multi-dimensional implementations.
- Experience managing CMS projects, specifically Episerver
- Has experience cultivating new work with existing clients, writing detailed statements of work, estimating project costs and estimating project timelines
- Understands and can create tangible clarity around abstract ideas
- Strong communication skills, including business writing, presentation, and phone/web conference.
- Can effectively communicate vision to different levels of stakeholders (from C-level to development managers) and team members
- Proven organization skills and attention to detail while retaining big picture goals
- Enjoys working with developers and designers to understand technology requirements
- Willing to challenge certain feature sets or ideas in a positive and collaborative manner
- Has a track record of successful delivery of medium and large-scale software development projects to production
- Has experience using Confluence & JIRA to manager requirements, backlogs, development sprints and roadmaps
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Annual Bonus
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical (BlueBolt pays 100% for staff member, 50% for dependents)
- Dental (BlueBolt pays 100% for staff member, 50% for dependents)
- Eye (BlueBolt pays 100% for staff member, 50% for dependents)
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability (100% paid by BlueBolt)
- 401k with a 4% Company Match
- Intelligentsia Coffee / Premium Drink delivery
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
BlueBolt Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.